Monday, July 14, 2014

DCC Solo Module Entire Draft of the Text Is Written!

Frabjous Day!  Calloot!  Callay!

Anyways, I think once I get the thing edited and tested again I will submit to GG for approval, and then comes the thing where I have to lay it out.  Luckily, I've been tinkering with it the whole time, so except for dropping in artwork, there's nothing much left to do. Ahem.

Noah's Knot.  Take That, Mrs. Dempsey!
Above is a (very garbled!) map of the branching node paths.  I have only one node to add, and that's the one in which you can return to Halthrag Keep after you have escaped it by some other method in the course of play - I need some good neutral turf, though, since <REDACTED>.  Note also that the Random Encounter nodes are another 50 or so, IIRC

Man, my eyes are better with these new glasses but also quite tired.  Wish me luck!  It's rare for me to feel a sense of accomplishment of this kind - I think with early planning and thinking and doodles and notes, this thing started back in September of last year or so...

Basic draft PDF, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy 'The Hounds' - Click Here