Thursday, July 10, 2014

3rd Party Classes for DCC List


DarioFish's Fantasy Races

What you should see here below is an easier-to-manage list of 3rd party classes and race/classes for DCC. If you have a suggested update or I have missed credit where credit is due, please let me know however you can.

If there is an entry without clear information, it's because I know of the class but haven't had access to it yet owing to it being a purchasable thing that I haven't got. Other than that, I try to update it when something is brought to my attention on the DCC G+ community.

3 comments:

  1. I haven’t updated this in about a year and a half or more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are missing The Cultist, from The Phlogiston Books 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your great list. Thanks for compiling it!

    ReplyDelete

Buy 'The Hounds' - Click Here