- The entryway to the dungeon is: a broken collosal war machine, will Dimensional distortion - Height/Depth - seems larger than maps suggest (multiply dimensions by d10x100 feet) if awoken, hidden pre-historic coins of plasticrete worth 367 gold, and a trap: yellow mold.
- Hidden treasure, here: 140 gold .
- This room was once a well. Within it, there is a chute and an animal nest.
- 8 Chicken Wolves, a screen, and a trap: Undeath Glyph - Awaken all undead, turn nearby recent dead into zombies.
- This irradiated Cleric still has its chainmail hauberk on and a Staff in its hands.
- There is a pillars of scrutiny: if diverge from some particular random Alignment, then judged and causes Door, resisting - needs a DC 17 Strength check to open here, and a trap: Door, resisting - needs a DC 17 Strength check to open. (I didn't say it was perfect! far from it)
- This room is spotlessly clean and free of dust. In the corner, there is a grinder.
- 3 Tcho-Tcho guard Mirror of Life Trapping and antique coins worth 585 gold .
- An abandoned storage area, with Cryo-tube, containing possessed Necromancer.
- Mostly empty and clean, this room smells of ozone.
I'd play it. I guess some dismal part of my brain has played it a couple of times, now. It only doesn't make sense if you think too hard about it! My plan is to generate a hundred or so of these a week for a while, and then edit it into some reasonably playable thing (the above is pretty raw)
Fight the Power