1. I'm not an artist. I was lucky and cool-headed enough to purchase a copy of the CS4 suite back when I was in college - I justified it by saying I might make some money with photos one day. For that 300 or 400 hundred dollar purchase, I will likely pay many thousands of dollars in interest and penalties to the student loan people, since I am dim and place too much faith in the premise of education and I sunk myself into needless debt thinking my career path would pay off in BIG MONEY
2. I'm working out the kinks, and the little squirt of dopamine in my brain that happens when I figure shit out is way more than enough to keep me entertained, at least since I quit smoking.
3. I like you kids out there.
4. I want you to be happy.
5. I was trying to figure out how to make little encounter icons for my scanned-in maps, exactly what I'm about to give out here.
6. I figured it out. Praise THE DARK GOD THAT LIVES IN THE WOODS BEHIND MY TRAILER for the handy dandy "hold down alt and drag to copy" thing that illustrator has
7. This thing is for you to use, or not, if you like. It's a .PNG file so it ought to be transparent around the bubbles so you could just copy and paste from my thing into your thing, if that kind of stuff might help you
8. Hey, if one has riches, then what good are they if not for bringing joy to friends and loved ones?
this amazing fellow puts out for nothing and for which you are not fit to touch the hem of his garments. The whole package will give even your weakest and poorliest-edited documents the sexy grace of type-set musty English volume by Bishop J. Fell. I can only grovel and aspire before the model set by Mr. Fell in his efforts to PUBLISH interesting things
But I am working on it.
Back to the presses I go