Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Muties and Other Scumbags

Well, I've been sitting on a pile of lead for a long time, and it just got bigger. So big, in fact, that it's one of those things: I'm not sure, anymore, that I can git her done.

I'm sort of at the point where more figs await paint than I have time to paint and so maybe I need to make some decisions. But! I did not lose all motivations between then and now, and some progress is made... BEHOLD! Muties, Gangers, Monsters, and some scumbags, also.

My home table now has enough gangs and critters and low-life to run around in the hive as a prelude to some serious Sisters/Raven Guard (my updated Dark Angels are converted to a Raven Guard successor chapter called The Storm Crows)/IG/Genestealer Cultists action...

The Epidemic of Hive Quintus? Karloth Valois moves lesser gangs against each other in a prelude to the GS/Nurglite/Tzeentchian uprising, stopped by an Inquisitor of the Ordo Sepulturum (frankly the most bestest named Ordo, IMHO)

Maybe I need some Nurgle cultists to go with these Genestealers I am finishing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy 'The Hounds' - Click Here