Thursday, November 13, 2014

painting up stuff and acquired Yarrick

I love the story of Yarrick

Always have

Old man - past his prime. Mean as a snake. Arm cut off. Bale eye.  That stuff.  I got the old-style crab claw type instead of the new style power claw type.  He's been nerfed pretty badly but I like him nonetheless.

"All humies is scum and deserves ta be stomped. Except Yarrick - Yarrick knows how ta fight."

I figure soon I can field 50 man blob squad complete with a variety of heavy and special weapons, and if I can find an aegis wall then Skyfire to keep off certain flying MC. I'm actually planning an army to meet one specific threat and so The Apocrypha of Macharius dictates I must lose over and over.

I'm becoming lost and diffuse - ought to get a plan together. Even bidded on some repentia sisters against all good judgement. The whole Battle Brothers thing and the mixing of troops and IC really makes one think.

Probably ought to invest in some armor for that army but it's neither here nor there.  Dammit.

Yarrick arrives Monday - later today I will post my "children's toy to scratch-built shield generator" project

Update: Outbid on some Sisters Seraphim (thank goodness) but still high bidder on some repentia

I need to quit eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy 'The Hounds' - Click Here