Friday, November 7, 2014

IG - Forward to Death!

I'm going to invest in the AM Codex, I suppose. And like I said I want some Ogryn to complement my Ratlings

Anyway, up to 12:15 or so mucking around, and I find I'm quite happy with the character side of my IG. I think this Commisar is the best fig I've ever painted. In terms of the rest of the Cadians it's a slapdash affair - I primed some of them pretty badly but if you mix em up you can't tell too much


I'm still too leery to finish my WW2 bomber-to-IG air support conversion. Really it's just a matter of adding some greebles and painting it up - part of the issue is that I'm not clear on the color scheme nor the mounting of the rear-gunner weapon. And I need to jimmy up  a flight stand for it, of course.  More on that later.  My nose art is going to be a sororitas - "Sister Superior" - transfer but it's going to take some fidgeting

This weekend is basing and sorting out the color scheme for the Catachans - probably dark gray and red to keep it in line with my other figs

Lastly I'll do the old Penal Legions I rigged up from the flagellants

First priority is to sort out a way to do wide swaths of flesh since I'm going to count the Catachans as veterans (they're 3rd edition plastics mostly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy 'The Hounds' - Click Here