Monday, April 27, 2015

My Philosophy on 40K

I don't want to know about Primarchs - I want to know about Rogue Traders.  Maybe Captains. Delaque Spook dealers. Individual Sisters of Battle. The Cockney Ork bores me to tears (in fact I think the Orc is one thing Steve Jackson did well in the LoTR).

I don't want to see Knights, I want to see the Mechanicus Adepts that maintain their knee-servos and strike the Runes of Supplication.

I prefer Pit Slaves and Guilders and Outcast Hive Gangers. Could Brakkar the Avenger and some Ratskins take on some Space Wolves?  Wouldn't it be fun to sort it out?

I'm procrastinating with the table.  I need to sort out a way to get the MDF or plywood to the house. I guess I just need to bite the bullet and tie one on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy 'The Hounds' - Click Here