Sunday, August 2, 2015

Greenstone/Warpstone Markers

A trip to Joanne's Fabrics and Crafts on my lunch break yesterday yielded some nicely shard-y acrylic chunks. I need some green ink to wash them with but I may try a Phtalho Green glaze just for a kick

The next photos show idea-worthy things




Also some wooden disks for the bases, and some press mold-making putty. Interestingly this stuff needs to be oven-cured but I figured better to start small and trial/error than to invest 55 dollars in a 2-part silicon based kit and waste a bunch of dough on learning the process

I will post some results soon - going to cast some cobblestone and brick press-molds for basing figs down the road. My mom gives my kid these interesting path things for fairy gardens and they have some great sculpted brick and cobblestone surfaces so I'm going to rip 'em for the archive



Anyway, let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy 'The Hounds' - Click Here