Sunday, March 22, 2015

Holy Host and Some Sinners

These are all WIP

I find a couple of discoveries:

A) This method of dry brushing plasma collimators or whatever, I'm pretty happy with it


It works nicely on Force Weapons, also!


The Sisters are Almost there, Blessed Be!  There's an Ecclesiastical Battle Conclave with 8 Arco-Flaggelants ready for conversion, and the chaos cultists have repented and will be some Death Cultists for the Emperor.



The Immolator is at the end of the list, and kitbashing some cheap Ogre Kingdom guys into Ogryn for the Emperor's Glory.  And Celestine (praise be her name!) at the back. I know that she knows I'm not ready.

Yarrick is almost there.  I don't want to rush him since he's covered with fiddle little details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy 'The Hounds' - Click Here