Saturday, June 6, 2015

On the Kludging of Terrain

(kiopik7y8ooikoiloloikuiikuiooju

Let it be known that this was from me having brown acrylic paint on my fingers as I typed and then I got it all over the place and those letters are from me wiping it down.)

Ahem.

Got some stuff done, mostly tinkering around with terrain ideas and that kind of thing.  Downloaded some posters and printed them out on this stuff, which is great for literally painting propaganda onto every square inch of your underhive:

Here is a semi-finished minor project, probably a platform to connect with some shady-ass gantry to another shady-ass platform.  The figs look right at home on it, and it's good to see.  Now, only a hundred more like that and I'll be happy happy happy.




Uh, I think everybody ought to have access to the posters 'n' stuff that I found, but part of the process is finding out what works best for you, and maybe I will do up some old vintage ads in the form of GW-universe appropriate stuff.

Here's a great one to get you started and may Bull Gorg hear this being's pleas for mercy when the time is nigh:

http://recalcitrantdaze.blogspot.com/2011/08/propaganda-and-information-posters.html
 
The Emperor Protects!

>>>>END OF LINE<<<<

BONUS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buy 'The Hounds' - Click Here